Found after 7 Years!


I have some rescue people who don't agree with me on this subject but lately all the cases of dogs being found after year or years missing only proves my point more do not keep found dogs! A women in Arkansas found a young Shih Tzu, 7 years ago. She kept the dog without turning it into the the authorities or having it scanned for a micro chip. The dog got out of the women's yard and was picked up by animal control who scanned the dog and found the chip leading back to the original owner from 7 years ago! The original owner wants his dog back and the women who found the dog is upset. The only thing I feel bad for is the dog. The poor dog has lived with the same person/family for 7 years and is now being up rooted. But at the same time if I were in the shoes of the people who lost the dog 7 years ago, I sure the hell would want my dog back. I don't understand why people keep dogs they find. Frustrates me to no end!

No comments:

Post a Comment